Sunday 22 January 2012

Woop woop......

Yesterday was my youngest sons birthday, Alfie was 11, for his birthday treat he had a friend sleep over and I took them to Doncaster Dome, we went swimming and then ice skating, I can ice skate but I find that the skates kill my feet so I didnt skate for long and sat out, while I was sat down I could see the vending machine, full of delights or were they? Peanut butter chunky kitkat, I was slightly hungry, but I ran it through my head, if I have one then I will have to pay the consequence when I go on holiday hid under the towel, so I got some chewing gum out and played on my phone instead, the thoughts soon passed.

On our way home we called at Meadow Hall, even though I'm told this isnt on my way home! The boys wanted a KFC, KFC are good because they list the calories, I couldnt get anything for under around 1000 calories so that was not an option, so I went to a spud place and asked for jacket potatoe with beans, the chap serving was about to plonk some butter on, so I said no to that, but the size of the potatoe was massive and overfaced me before I started, I managed around half of it and then it went in the bin, I can leave food now when Im full instead of putting waste fat into my body.

I called in at Next because I wanted some new trousers, I pulled of a size 12 and went to try them on, they didnt fall of me but were big, a month ago I would have squeezed into them, so I went back and got a 10, anticipation filled me as I went to try them on, yep I could pull them over my thighs and fasten every button, they were a bit tight but not uncomfy, I reckon another half a stone off and they will be an "easy fit", remember Im only 4ft 10 so a size 10 is not small! So because ive been turning away food that makes me big ive started to reap the rewards instead of taking the consequences, its alot nicer to have positive things than to feel negative, so as a new week starts I shall remain positive and look forward to the next drop a dress size!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle - you are an inspiration One for going on this journey Two for being so courageous and sharing it and Three for expressing it so well with much thought and personality - More power to You!!!!!

    ReplyDelete