Monday 9 January 2012

Another Session

I was up bright and early today, with a 9am lesson I was out early - it was well worth it, my pupil is finally getting this driving malarky and it makes us both happy!

So this morning I made myself a flask of soup and my thoughts were to have it after my 2nd lesson before the hypnotherpy session, however I parked up in Sainsbury's carpark opened my soup and it wasnt too hot, despite me warming the flask up first! So I had about half of it and then went into my session feeling starving? or was I? When you feel anxious, excited etc where do you feel it? Yep you got it, its in the pit of your stomach, this is because the bits of the brain that makes us feel these feelings along with hunger are placed right next to each other so maybe I wasnt hungry after all, I was feeling more excited.

We chatted for about half hour about my food diary for the week and my feelings towards food, why I felt I needed it etc..........then I laid on a comfy chair with a blanket.

I was handed earphones, the reason for this is so what the lady was saying to me went straight into my head and I could hear nothing of the outside just the trinkling of water. Well it didnt take me long to get under, I'm a proper sucker for relaxation, I soon had water dribling out of the side of my mouth lol. So after going to the park with 3 red ballons I needed to release things I dont want or need in my life, in the first ballon I realeased the fat from my body, then I released the crap food that faced me with temptation everyday and the 3rd ballon I realeased the Ex's from winding me up.

After the park I needed to stand in front of a full length mirror, stark naked this was becoming a real nightmare but there was light at the end of the tunnel when I had to imagine myself nice and slim, confident and feeling on top of the world. Then became the next bit, go inside your stomach to see how big it is, Getting it? Large rugby ball came to mind, then I had to deflate it to what I thought was an acceptable size - a tennis ball, so now my stomach is the size of a tennis ball, by gum it feels tight, if I eat anymore than what will fit into my stomach then I will be sick, I will feel horrible.

Then we had to turn the taps, imagine going into your brain, there is a control room right at the front, you turn open the handle open the door and in front of you is 4 control taps, the first one is appetite, I turned that down to about 1/4 on, then the hunger one came right off, next was the craving/crap food one, that came right off as well, the 4th one was up to me, that was my fluid tap and I turned that right up.

Before long I was counting back up to ten and wiping the dribble from my mouth.

My stomach actually feels tighter, If I over eat then I will have to face the consequence of my actions, just like my pupils do when they dont engage their brain first, do I really want anymore of the consequences of over eating? NO THANKS.

So I came home and guess what Im not hungry, so hopefully I will feel like I need to eat in a couple of hours and wont eat a fork full more than my body tells me I need.

Ive got a disc to listen to as I go to sleep and I must remember to turn those taps off!

Thanks for reading, like ive said before ive done all the diets, this time I'm In CONTROL!

No comments:

Post a Comment