Tuesday 3 January 2012

A little about myself

Im a 41 year old female, divorced, mother of 2 boys - I live with my partner and Bella my 6 year old westie and Sam our 6 year old Macaw and a few fish!

So im fat, yep fat, despite people saying "your not fat" I know im fat, my BMI is 30.7 so that makes me not fat but obese apparently, I dont feel obese but just fat, I dont like feeling fat, in fact it repulses me when I see photo's of myself.

So, how did I get fat? its simple mathematics really, I ate too much, filled my plate and ate until I had that sunday dinner feeling on far too many occasions.

So when did I start getting fat? My only thought is when I left the skiprat (my ex), he certainly kept me toned up, running around after him, feeding him, pulling me down if I put any weight on, so I finally got rid of him and now I have my new partner, he feeds me fat, but ive just eaten it because I felt happy, so if your skinny and want to get fat, get a lovely man like I have and you will soon pile on the pounds!

Ive tried all the "diets" going, oh and yes they do work, you get down to goal and then it piles all back on again, my thoughts on this is they tend to say "eat these free foods, pile your plate high, eat as much as you want", so you pile your plate, get the sunday dinner syndrome and then when you have reached goal, you still pile your plate high because you have got used to eating such big portions, but only now you pile your plate with crap, so the weight comes back on and you end up going back to the slimming club with a red face and start again, there is only one winner here and thats not us!

So over the last year ive seen lots of articles in mags and on the tv about the hypno band, Im a believer in hypnotherpy having used it to help my qualify as a driving instructor, so right now im going to sign of and go for my initial assesement and will let all you folks now later how it goes! I dont need luck - just belief in myself!

My legs will no rub together on holiday this year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog. I will be following with interest! My own new year resolution is to get fit (in the hopes of no longer being fat).
    Good luck with your hypno and I look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete