Wednesday 18 January 2012

Credit where credit is due.............

I didn't want to mention the name of the lady who has been helping me on my path to my new success, only because I don't think its fair to name someone on a public page unless they agree to it - so I asked yesterday and she agreed that it would be ok for me to do so:) So the lady who has been my therepist so far is Stella Hutson who is a proper licensed practitioner for the Hypno-Band, be careful people out there because like driving instructors there are fakes out there, but like me Stella has the certificates to prove it, so anyone wanting to get rid of the body fat and fit into that bikini this summer then contact Stella at www.simplychanged.me or contact her on 0754 005 8121, Stella doesnt just help fatties, but if you want to stop smoking then she can help, or maybe you need help with nerves or anything that you want to change in your life - Stella is your woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment