Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Proof's In The Pudding....

In true Victor Meldrew style "I don't bloody believe it", well actually I do because I weighed myself 3 times before it registered, in my first week ive lost 6 1/4lb's, whats more amazing is im not even on a diet, im just choosing to fuel my body as and when I feel I need to, I count no calories, points or syns, everything in my eating is free, im in control, because I'm quite with it I'm just choosing the healthy options, but thats my choice because its me thats going to benefit from it when I go on holiday:)

I was in Debehnams at the weekend I was looking at the holiday stuff I think the make is Manderey or something like that, I saw some lovely bikini tops with matching shorts and the lot and thought to myself "I'm just going to look at doll in those on my holidays, I wont be ashamed and hiding under the towels" I know this is going to happen because I'm ME is going to make it happen, "we are what we eat" although I wouldnt want to look like the woman that does that programme lol.

Well I shouldnt have weighed myself until monday but I thought ive done it for a week and im terrible, its a bit like at christmas, Steve put my presents under the tree a week before so a week before christmas I knew what I was getting, naughty girls get to play in heaven ha ha.

Right so off I go again, by the way, the CD that I have to listen to every day is brilliant, I get to lay down for half hour in total peace while positive thoughts run through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment