Friday 17 February 2012

Feeling Good...........

Losing weight is no fast thing, you cant wave a magic wand and its gone or nobody would be fat. However I'm finding this pretty easy, its great when you train your mind not to think about food all the time, thats the difference between having the hypno-band and slimming clubs, I often go read the threads on facebooks slimming world page, this is just because im nosey, "ive piled my plate high just like the club says, yet im not losing weight, why?" everything has calories in whether its carrots or beans so if you eat more calories than you burn its not going to happen, its pretty much common sense really!

Ive lost a stone now, thats six weeks and a stone gone, you have to realise although I was overweight and still am Im not obese, or not fat,fat if you understand what I mean, so my weight loss is nice and steady.

I saw someone yesterday that ive not seen since christmas or before and I got a nice greeting "by heck lass, whats happened to you, you have lost weight" so thats what has made me feel good, ive worked hard and now im starting to see the results, id like to loose around another 10 lbs and I will no matter how long it takes I will do this because I know I can! I had all my hair cut off yesterday because im changing I wanted a change, simple!

Have a nice weekend everyone, because I'm going to!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I have just come across your blog and I am loving it and wish you all the best on your journey. I am thinking about going to speak to someone about Hypno Band.
    Look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kellie, I would recommend this to anyone as long as you remember that it's you who can control your eating habits - but once you have learnt to control yourself and make the right choices it's easy!

    ReplyDelete